Get your level 1 with FKD!
With this certification, this is a new universe that opens up to you and you can then explore the seabed up to 18 meters around the world.
During this course, you will learn the basics of scuba diving, the different techniques of this activity, you will familiarize yourself with the equipment and learn how to use it safely. Your Open Water certification is recognized all over the world by all organizations (SSI, PADI, NAUI, CMAS, ANMP, BSAC, FFESSM …).
You will be certified Open Water, after having learned to do about twenty exercises in shallow water, such as the control of your buoyancy or the different emergency procedures and after having made 6 dives at sea where you will apply the different techniques learned in class and in shallow water.
Certification and courses :
5 000 000 IDR (± 315€)
- Day 1: 8am-5pm – Morning: theory / Afternoon: 2 dives
- Day 2: 8am-5pm – Morning theory + exam / Afternoon: 2 dives (12 m)
- Day 3 : 6:30am-12:00pm – 2 Dives (18 m)
|Minimum age to participate:||10|
|Prerequisite for certification:||Know how to swim|
|Number of theoretical sessions:||2 + online|
|Number of sessions in swimming pool/protected environment:||/|
|Number of dives in the natural environment:||6|
|Maximum depth for training:||18 m|
|Duration for the training programme:||3 days|
• Good physical condition and motivation will be key to the success of your training.
• During the course, you will swim 200 meters without a buoy and maintain a positive buoyancy for 10 minutes.
• If you are between 10 and 14 years old, you will be able to obtain your Open Water Junior certification, the structure of the course is almost the same, the only difference will be the depth to which you will be able to dive: 12 meters for children under 12, 18 meters for others.