Become an Instructor with FKD!
Once certified Divemaster two solutions are available to you. You can practice Divemaster (guide de palanquée) by supervising divers already certified.
If you want to continue your professional training and share the exciting world in which you operate, then the instructorat is made for you!
Certification and courses :
24 650 000 IDR
- Have an RSTC medical certificate
- Be a certified Nitrox diver
- Being a Divemaster or Assistant Instructor
- 100 dives minimum
- Own professional diving equipment
1 - I.T.C. (Formation d’Instructeur – Instructor Training Course)
During this training, we look at everything that has been learned during the dive guide, the science of diving and the dive control specialist. In addition, learning new skills to teach Open Water, Advanced Adventurer, Nitrox and Rescue.
We will work a lot on pedagogy and teaching but we will also address topics related to marketing and communication that will allow you to apprehend if you wish later the opening of your own dive center. But also be able to work as a good dive instructor and be able to find work easily, which requires a good understanding of the diving industry and business.
The instructor training lasts a week, if you are already Dive control specialist, 12 days if you are only divemaster.
Once the ITC “Instructor Training Course” is over, you will need to spend 2 days of exams with a Certifying Instructor chosen by SSI.
Once the exam is over, you will be officially an Open Water Instructor and you will be able to teach:
- Try Scuba Diving , 12m max.
- Open Water
- Advanced Adventurer
- Stress & Rescue
- Nitrox Specialty
- Perfect Buoyancy Specialty
- Dive Guide Specialty
If you come from another agency like PADI or CMAS, you will have to pay an extra 4300 Bhats for your first professional affiliation at SSI.
2 - Evaluation Instructeur (IE)
- Final theoretical exam of 100 questions (Diving Science, Standards, SSI System)
- Evaluation of Open Water Academic Teaching
- Academic presentation of the S.S.I system
- Evaluating demonstrations of Open Water courses in a protected environment
- Supervision of the teaching of 2 skills in protected environment of the open water course
- Then evaluation of the teaching of the baptisms of dives and dives refresh in protected environment
- And finally, control of the skills in the protected environment of the Stress & Rescue course
- Evaluation of the academic teaching of Diver Stress & Rescue.
- In a protected environment: evaluation of the teaching and evaluation of 2 Open Water skills
- Control of the skills of the course of Stress and Rescue in Natural Environment
- Assessment of skills in O2 administration